Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mother Nature Screws Up Again

Know what sucks? This:

So if you live in the Seattle area you may know that today we had rain. Lots of it. So I left my window open while it was raining (on accident!!!) and I was charging my phone while it was on the window sill. After 20 minutes of raining I go up to my room to read and then I see...

MY WHOLE WINDOWSILL SOAKED IN RAIN WATER AND MY PHONE (Its an iphone 4S) IS SOAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ALMOST DROWNED!!! DROWNED!!!

My phone is traumatized now and wont go near a windowsill EVER.

Poor, poor phone almost drowned.

DARN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

2 comments:

  1. I don't like going near Windows (microsoft) either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence I dont like going near those thing too!!!

      Delete