Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome: First Blog Don't Judge



Bye-bye 4th  grade, hello 5th !


I just finished 4th grade yesterday and started summer today. Gawd, am I happy!!!


I'm ten years old and I have a sister SeattleSwimGirl, a brother BrokenSithLord, mother ScoutsHonor United States of Motherhood, and father Beau Raines at Boh-logging


 I play tackle football. The worst "injury" I've had playing football was having a 7 inch diameter bruise on the right side of my hip bone. This will be my second year of tackle football.


I also swim summer league swimming. My favorite stroke is breaststroke. I used to swim year round but I put my interests in football.


This summer I hope to play a lot of video games,football and meet with friends. I'll also be doing math on this website called www.khanacademy.org. I will write on this blog daily.


My goals this summer are:


1. Break a record at my summer league swim team
2. Get 15 tackles during tackle football
3. Level up 20 levels on MW3 (a video game)
4. Start a lawn mowing or a dog walking business with my friend
5. Be AWESOME!!!!


1 comment: